in 1906 by Furness & Withy of West Hartlepool.
grossed 3,821 tons, 2488 net, and measured 340 x 47.1 x 27.4ft. and was powerd
by a 3 cylinder triple-expansion steam engine which generaled 317 h.p.
was fitted with a 4 inch stern gun.
was torpedoed by UB-64 whilst carrying 4,158 tons of coal, 808 tons of coke from
the Clyde to Naples.